Join this panoramic Luxury Expedition Cruise and explore the colorful Falkland Islands, unspoiled South Georgia with its rookeries of king penguins, and epic Antarctica — an ideal itinerary for photographers and explorers alike. Go ashore with your Expedition Team to visit areas rich in the history of polar exploration and experience the wildlife of the Southern Ocean region in all its glory.
Experience an epic holiday adventure to Antarctica, South Georgia and the Falkland Islands, celebrating the arrival of the new year in the world’s most remarkable wilderness alongside A&K’s passionate Expedition Team. Enjoy additional family programming led by A&K Young Explorers Guides, as well as unforgettable holiday festivities on board and on land, all while experiencing otherworldly landscapes on daily Zodiac excursions.
Embark on the Luxury Expedition Cruise of a lifetime to extraordinary Antarctica, where towering icebergs and massive glaciers showcase flawless beauty. Uncover the effects of rising global temperatures firsthand with enthralling lectures by climate scientist James McClintock, enjoy daily Zodiac excursions to the White Continent and witness rare and thrilling wildlife up close — from lively flocks of penguins to several species of whales.
14-Day Denali-Valdez Explorer - Southbound Cruisetour
Our most picturesque tour of Denali and the Alaska wilderness featuring rarely seen vistas, spectacular mountain passes and glaciers galore. This tour offers abundant marine wildlife viewing opportunities during the day boat cruise across Prince William Sound.
Unique to this tour:
- Deluxe Dome Railcar from Talkeetna to Denali
- Explore Denali with a 7-hour Tundra Wilderness Tour
- Visit an Iditarod Sled Dog Musher's kennel for a private tour
- Gold panning at historic Gold Dredge #8
- Riverboat cruise and city tour of Fairbanks including a stop at the Trans-Alaska Oil Pipeline
- Prince William Sound boat cruise
- Tour the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center
- So much more...
Special Benefits To Norwegian Cruisetours:
- All tours are fully escorted by local Alaskan guides
- 12- and 14-day Cruisetours include a visit with an Iditarod Sled Dog Musher
- Guaranteed animal sightings
- All tours feature travel on the rails of Alaska Railroad